Labschool!

Forum Labschool Jakarta & Alumni!


    [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Share
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 am

    ayo2 dong sharing disini band2 bergenre kaya diatas nowadays favorit lo. bisa juga request tapi gue usahain ya Razz

    nih dari gue ye

    Memphis May Fire - Sleepwalking (2009)

    Genre: Post-Hardcore/Southern Rock
    Myspace

    Track List:

    01.North Atlantic Vs North Carolina
    02.A Giant in A Giants World
    03.You’re Lucky It’s Not 1692
    04.Ghost in the Mirror
    05.Been There, Done that
    06.Quantity is Their Quality
    07.Sleepwalking
    08.Destiny for the Willing
    09.The Face with No Name
    10.Speak Now, I’m Listening

    Download


    Gallows - Grey Britain (2009)

    Genre: Punk Rock/Post-Hardcore
    Myspace

    Track List:

    01. The Riverbank
    02. London Is The Reason
    03. Leeches
    04. Black Eyes
    05. I Dread The Night
    06. Death Voices
    07. The Vulture (Acts I & II)
    08. The Riverbed
    09. The Great Forgiver
    10. Graves
    11. Queensberry Rules
    12. Misery
    13. Crucifucks

    Download


    (Single) You Me At Six - Poker Face (Lady GaGa Cover) (2009)

    Genre: Rock/Pop Punk
    Myspace

    Track List:

    01. Poker Face (Lady GaGa Cover in Live Lounge)

    Download


    (Single) Pet Shop Boys - Did You See Me Coming (Unicorn Kid Mix) (2009)

    Genre: Electro/8Bit
    Myspace

    Track List:

    01. Did You See Me Coming (Unicorn Kid Mix)

    Download





    *nanti diupdate lg


    Last edited by Schwester on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 am

    pertamax reserved Razz
    avatar
    Dimzzjr
    Labschoolian

    Posts : 677
    Points : -84
    Reputation : -100
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 23
    Location : bektim

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Dimzzjr on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 am

    keduax asoy

    cesaar
    Siswa Baru Daftar

    Posts : 13
    Points : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-21
    Age : 22

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by cesaar on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 pm

    keren keren huehehe Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    RIGAHIRA
    Moderator

    Posts : 55
    Points : 68
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 23
    Location : JAKARUTA

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by RIGAHIRA on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:18 pm

    izin share ya schwester!

    cheers cheers

    Spoiler:

    I See Stars



    Genre : PostHC/Screamo/Electronica

    Myspace : http://myspace.com/iseestars


    Album : 3d

    Tracklist :

    1. Project Wakeup 2:25
    2. The Common Hours 3:09
    3. 3D 3:12
    4. I Am Jack’s Smirking Revenge 3:09
    5. Save The Cheeleader 4:08
    6. The Big Bad Wolf 3:47
    7. Where The Sidewalk Ends 2:25
    8. Comfortably Confused 3:04
    9. Sing This! 3:01
    10. Interlude: The Ocean 1:16
    11. What This Means To Me 3:27

    Download : MP3BOO.COM Very Happy



    izin download poker face yaw Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 pm

    RIGAHIRA wrote:izin share ya schwester!

    cheers cheers

    Spoiler:

    I See Stars



    Genre : PostHC/Screamo/Electronica

    Myspace : http://myspace.com/iseestars


    Album : 3d

    Tracklist :

    1. Project Wakeup 2:25
    2. The Common Hours 3:09
    3. 3D 3:12
    4. I Am Jack’s Smirking Revenge 3:09
    5. Save The Cheeleader 4:08
    6. The Big Bad Wolf 3:47
    7. Where The Sidewalk Ends 2:25
    8. Comfortably Confused 3:04
    9. Sing This! 3:01
    10. Interlude: The Ocean 1:16
    11. What This Means To Me 3:27

    Download : MP3BOO.COM Very Happy



    izin download poker face yaw Very Happy Very Happy

    wah baru gue mau ngepost ISS jg, haha lagunya keren semua satu album Razz
    avatar
    RIGAHIRA
    Moderator

    Posts : 55
    Points : 68
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 23
    Location : JAKARUTA

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by RIGAHIRA on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

    Schwester wrote:
    RIGAHIRA wrote:izin share ya schwester!

    cheers cheers

    Spoiler:

    I See Stars



    Genre : PostHC/Screamo/Electronica

    Myspace : http://myspace.com/iseestars


    Album : 3d

    Tracklist :

    1. Project Wakeup 2:25
    2. The Common Hours 3:09
    3. 3D 3:12
    4. I Am Jack’s Smirking Revenge 3:09
    5. Save The Cheeleader 4:08
    6. The Big Bad Wolf 3:47
    7. Where The Sidewalk Ends 2:25
    8. Comfortably Confused 3:04
    9. Sing This! 3:01
    10. Interlude: The Ocean 1:16
    11. What This Means To Me 3:27

    Download : MP3BOO.COM Very Happy



    izin download poker face yaw Very Happy Very Happy

    wah baru gue mau ngepost ISS jg, haha lagunya keren semua satu album Razz


    favorit gw sih Save The Cheerleader ndro haha



    share lagi nih

    Spoiler:

    Stereo Skyline



    Genre : Powerpop/Pop

    Myspace : http://myspace.com/stereoskyline

    EP : Self-titled

    Tracklist

    1. Shake and Shout
    2. Heartbeat
    3. Five-tens In Harlem
    4. Uptown, Get Around

    Download
    : biasaa MP3BOO.COM haha
    avatar
    rijali
    Dimzzjr Master

    Posts : 241
    Points : 289
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by rijali on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 pm

    izin share schwester

    Spoiler:


    1 "Mukadimah"
    2 "Roman Picisan"
    3 "Dua Sejoli"
    4 "Risalah Hati"
    5 "Separuh Nafas"
    6 "Cemburu"
    7 "Hidup Adalah Perjuangan"
    8 "Lagu Cinta"
    9 "Cinta Adalah Misteri"
    10 "Sayap-Sayap Patah"
    11 "1000 Bintang"

    http://rapidshare.com/files/74090096/05_DEWA_-_Bintang_Lima_maspie_.rar

    enak2 ndro gabakal nyesel, i see star kalah deh dijamin
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 am

    nih gue tambahin lagi

    Ridho Rhoma - Menunggu (2009)

    Genre: Death Metal/Cyber Grind/Crustcore

    Track List:

    01. Menunggu
    02. Penyakit Cinta
    03. Kerinduan
    04. Cinta Segitiga
    05. Dawai Asmara
    06. Sekuntum Mawar Merah
    07. Pesona
    08. Dewa Amor
    09. Pelangi
    10. Aduhai

    Download
    avatar
    fahrulthompson
    Siswa Labschool

    Posts : 150
    Points : 176
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-23
    Location : east of hell

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by fahrulthompson on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:54 am

    mangsatb ridho roma nya
    cendool dah
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

    Farewell - Run It Up The Flagpole (2009)

    Genre: Pop Punk/Rock
    Myspace

    Track List:

    1. We All Fall Down
    2. Devoid (That’s What I Think About That)
    3. A Collect Call to Arms
    4. Rock On the Radio
    5. Sucker Bait
    6. Before I Wake
    7. Catch-As-Catch-Can
    8. Priorities Intact
    9. Drop Dead
    10. Expect the Worst
    11. Take It From Me

    Download
    [/quote]

    cesaar
    Siswa Baru Daftar

    Posts : 13
    Points : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-21
    Age : 22

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by cesaar on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

    Schwester wrote:
    Farewell - Run It Up The Flagpole (2009)

    Genre: Pop Punk/Rock
    Myspace

    Track List:

    1. We All Fall Down
    2. Devoid (That’s What I Think About That)
    3. A Collect Call to Arms
    4. Rock On the Radio
    5. Sucker Bait
    6. Before I Wake
    7. Catch-As-Catch-Can
    8. Priorities Intact
    9. Drop Dead
    10. Expect the Worst
    11. Take It From Me

    Download
    [/quote]


    yang devoid sm drop deadnya keren ya heheh
    avatar
    Schwester
    The Basterds

    Posts : 43
    Points : 1000000009
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Grey Britain

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Schwester on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

    Of Legends - Doomsday EP (2009)

    Genre: Hardcore
    Myspace

    Track List:

    1. Death Eyes
    2. Plague Survivors
    3. 2012
    4. The End

    (this is The Secret Handshake's hardcore side project)

    Download

    Sponsored content

    Re: [Sharing] PostHC/Electronica/Screamo/Powerpop/What-so-ever

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm